From Zadar: Plitvice National Park Full-Day Tour
- Duration: 9 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Zadar, Zadarska županija
- Product code: PJTYUD
Granted UNESCO World Heritage status in 1979, Plitvice is located roughly halfway between Zagreb and Zadar. Marked on old maps as the “Devil’s Garden,” the spectacular area consists of 16 interconnected terraced lakes, gushing over travertine rock covered in moss.
Departing from Zadar at 08:15, you will drive for about 1 hour and 45 minutes before reaching Plitvice National Park, home to diverse flora and fauna, including wild boar, wolves, and even bears!
Once at the national park, begin your 4-hour guided tour, visiting Upper and Lower lakes and enjoying the unspoiled nature of one of the most beautiful national parks in the world. Although you can’t swim in the protected lakes, your guide will show you the best places to explore and relax in this paradise of natural wonders.
Besides walking, sightseeing includes an electric boat ride on Kozjak lake. Return to Zadar at around 18:00.
Spend the day in the beautiful surroundings of Plitvice National Park
Walk by the side of terraced lakes and waterfalls
Look out for shy wildlife, such as wolves and deer
Enjoy a boat ride on the Park's biggest lake
• English-speaking driver
• Professional guide
• Walking tour
• Boat ride (about 20 minutes)
• Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
• Fuel surcharge
• Breakfast box (sandwich, fruit, water, juice, croissant)
• Entrance to the National Park, which is €15 between April 1 to May 30 and October 1 to October 30, 2019. €34 between June 1 to September 30, 2019. Children under 7 years are free of charge, with 50% off for children 7-18 years