From Zadar: Krka National Park Full-Day Tour from Zadar
- Duration: 9 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Zadar, Zadarska županija
- Product code: Krka tour
Discover the ecologically diverse Krka National Park on this bus tour from Zadar. The park covers an area of just over 142 square km (88 square miles). The top attraction in the park is its magnificent waterfalls including the famous Skradinski Buk Falls; one of Croatia's most famous sights.
Due to its special position and its various types of habitat, the park is characterized by exceptionally rich and varied flora and fauna. The abundance of various species of birds and the significance of Krka National Park for spring and fall migrations make this an ideal tour for both the amateur and experienced birdwatchers.
After the pick-up in Zadar, drive to Skradin, where you'll board a boat for a 30-minute ride. Take a guided walking tour past Skradinski Buk, and then visit the park's ethnic collection, mills, and weaving workshops.
Return to Zadar at around 5:00 PM.
Spend the day in the beautiful surroundings of Krka National Park
Walk by the side of river and waterfalls
Enjoy a boat ride on the Park's biggest lake
• English-speaking driver
• Professional guide
• Walking tour
• Boat ride (about 20 minutes)
• Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
• Fuel surcharge
• Breakfast box (sandwich, fruit, water, juice, croissant)
• Entrance to the National Park, which is €15 between April 1 to May 30 and October 1 to October 30, 2019. €34 between June 1 to September 30, 2019. Children under 7 years are free of charge, with 50% off for children 7-18 years